Need to create new Google Play and Apple Store accounts? We've got you covered. See below for guides on getting set up!
Important: If you haven't yet filled out this form, please do so now.
Once set up is complete and Ten Forward is managing your Cloudfive account, please invite "apps@tenforwardconsulting" to both accounts.
Enroll in the Apple Developer Program
First, ensure you have the necessary prerequisites, including:
- Legal Entity Status
- Authority to Sign Legal Agreements
- A Website
- A D-U-N-S Number
To learn more about these requirements, or to request a D-U-N-S Number, check out this Apple Support page.
- Click "Start Your Enrollment" at the bottom of the page.
- Create a new Apple account for your business; DO NOT use your personal account.
- Confirm your personal information.
- Select entity type: "Company/Organization"
- Enter your legal entity name and 9-digit D-U-N-S number.
Go to https://appstoreconnect.apple.com/ and log in with your new account.
Select the company you wish to add Cloudfive to, then go to "Users and Access" and click the blue "+" button. (Cloudfive is a product of Ten Forward Consulting.)
Fill in as appropriate for your needs.
- First Name: "Ten"
- Last Name: "Forward"
- Email: "email@example.com"
- Role: "Admin" - This is needed for the App Privacy section
- Access to Certificates, Identifiers and Profiles: This should be checked
Click "Invite" at the bottom of the form, and you're all set!
Open the Google Play Console.
- Click the "Settings" menu entry, followed by "API Access".
- Click the "Create Service Account" button.
Follow the "Google Developers Console" link in the dialog, which opens a new tab/window:
- Click the "Create Service Account" button at the top of the Google Developers Console
- Provide a service account name.
- Click "Select a role" and choose "Service Accounts > Service Account User".
- Check the "Furnish a new private key" checkbox.
- Make sure "JSON" is selected as the "Key" type.
- Click "Save" to close the dialog.
- Make a note of the JSON file downloaded to your computer.
- Back on the Google Play Console, click "Done" to close the dialog.
- Click on "Grant Access" for the newly added service account.
- Choose "Release Manager" (or, alternatively, "Project Lead") from the "Role" dropdown.
- "Release Manager" grants access to the production track and all other tracks.
- "Project Lead" grants access to update all tracks except the production track.
- Click "Add user" to close the dialog.
- Send the JSON file to Ten Forward and we’ll upload it for you!